You can now upload files directly to your FDM Client Portal using the dedicated file management page.
The file management page can be accessed from either the main menu at the top of the page, or the Quick Links menu which is visible on the right hand side of most of the My Portal pages.
To upload a file follow these steps:
- From the main menu go to My Files > Upload Files or click on the Upload Files link in the Quick Links menu.
- Once the page has loaded, you will see the file upload box.
- To add files you have 2 options:
- Click on the 'Add Files' button and choose the files from your PC.
- In most modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox etc) you can simply drag and drop your files into the grey box area (as indicated by the text 'Drop files here').
- Once you have added your files, click on the 'Start Upload' button and your files will begin to upload.
- The file uploader will show you a progress bar for each file to indicate it's upload progress.
- Once the files have successfully been uploaded a 'Success message' will appear above the file upload box.
- The page will then automatically re-load and the 'My Files Table' will be displayed, showing your uploaded files.
Below is a screenshot showing the file upload screen.