Editing a saved / completed entry
Most forms will allow you to save your progress and return later to complete them at a later date, or submit your forms and update them later with new / updated information.
To find a draft / completed entry and edit the information, follow these instructions:
- Go to the My Apps section of your FDM Client Portal.
- Look for the Job History App relevant to the form you started / completed. For example if you're looking for a saved entry from the IER: Job Booking App your job history will be available in the IER: Job Booking History App (see screenshot 1 below)
- Click on the "View My History" button to view your job history.
- All of the relevant bookings will then be displayed on the page.
- If you have a SAVED entry, this will be displayed at the top of the page and it's status will be 'draft'.
- To continue with a saved entry, click on the 'Continue This Order' button. The form relevant form will then be loaded with your saved data for you to continue (see screenshot 2 below).
- All COMPLETED entries will be displayed underneath in chronological order and have the job status 'Complete'
- To VIEW the details for a COMPLETED job, click on the 'View This Entry' button and the job details will be loaded (see screenshot 3 below).
- To EDIT a COMPLETED job, click on the 'View This Entry' button and then, once the entry has loaded, click on the 'Edit This Entry' button.
- NOTE: Some forms will show you the 'Edit This Entry' button directly in the job history listing and you will not have to click 'View This Entry' before you can edit the entry (see screenshot 4 below).
Below are some screenshots to help you.
Screenshot 1: View My History
Screenshot 2: Continue with a SAVED ENTRY
Screenshot 3: View a COMPLETED ENTRY
Screenshot 4: Edit / Update a COMPLETED ENTRY