You can change the password for your FDM account at any time. To do this you have 2 options: Reset your password using the Forgotten Your Password system or by going to your user profile and updating your password.
Option 1: Forgotten Your Password
Re-Set Your Password:
- To re-set your password you will need to click on the Forgotten Your Password? link in the bottom left hand corner of any page. It can be found just underneath the log-in box.
- Once you click on this link you will be re-directed to a page where you are requested to enter your username or email address. If you’re not 100% sure of your username please enter your email address and click on the Get New Password button (see image 1.0 below).
- You will then receive an email with a link to reset your password (see image 1.1 below).
- Click on the link in the email and you will be taken to a page where you can set a new password (see image 1.2 below).
- Please make sure that you keep a record of this new password.
Please Note: For security purposes you can only attempt to reset your password TWICE. If you attempt to reset your password more than twice your will be locked out from accessing the FDM portal until your IP address is unlocked by a member of the Technical Support Team.
Option 2: Your Profile
- Go to https://www.fdmplc.com
- Login using your normal login details.
- Once you are logged in launch the Hi-vote App or File Upload App by clicking on either button.
- In the Client Menu on the right hand side, you will see a link called Your Profile.
- Click on the Your Profile link and you will be able to edit your profile, including your password.
Please Note: When choosing a password, remember to use something memorable. As a security measure the FDM website will lock you out after 5 failed login attempts so please choose a password you won’t forget!