When you log in to the FDM client portal you will be automatically redirected to your personal “Hub Page”. This is also known as the Client Hub.
The Client Hub is your personal launch pad to access all of the features that have been set for your FDM online account, including Hi-vote.
One thing you should notice when you are logged in is that the Main Menu of the website has changed and you will have an additional option at the end of the menu called Client Hub.
This also happens with all menus throughout the site. For example, there will also be a Client Hub link at the bottom of the Useful Links and Online Services menus in the page footer and the last option of the Client menu on the right of the page also has a Client Hub link..
This is all designed to help you navigate your way through the FDM site as easily as possible and always be able to find your way back to the Client Hub.
Below is a screenshot of the ER Client Hub.
Client Hub Page Layout
As you will see from the screenshot above, the page layout is divided into 2 sections.
- The Welcome image
- The Client Menu
The Client Menu is your main way of navigating around the FDM portal and accessing all of the services available to you.
Lets look at the Client Menu a little closer and see what links are available to us:
- Access Hi-vote – This link takes you to the Hi-vote Job Control App where you will book in all of your IER jobs. A Simple form that helps you organise your jobs and captures all of the relevant data to help you, and FDM, manage your job in a quicker, more accurate way.
- File Manager – This is where you will upload, download, view and delete any files. This page contains the file upload form and also the file manager which lets you download, view and delete files that have been uploaded by you or your FDM account manager.
- IER Statistics – Whenever you submit a job through the Hi-vote Job Control App, Hi-vote will record this information and stores it for you. This means that you can go back at any time and view previous jobs that you have submitted, as well as various statistics that have been captured whenever you submit a new job.
- Message Board – This is a private messaging system between you and your FDM account manager. Designed to make communication quicker and easier you can leave a note on your FDM portal page here and your account manager will receive it as an email. They can then reply via email or log in to the portal and reply via the messaging system.
- Staff Members – We know you’re not a one-man-band and so the FDM portal allows you to add staff members to your account. You can assign a username and password for each staff member and allow them to access your account and submit jobs, upload & download files and use most of the features of the FDM client portal. This link shows you all of the staff members that you have added. From here you can edit, add and delete staff members.
- Add New Staff Member – This is where you add a new staff member to your account. By default all new staff members are held for moderation by a member of the FDM E-services team. As soon as they have been approved, they will be able to log in and use the portal.
- Your Profile – This is where you can edit your details. Change your password, update your email address, set how you wish your organisation to be displayed within the FDM portal and much more.
- By-Election Job Request – Got a By-Election coming up? This link takes you tot he By-Election booking form which lets you book in your by-elections with your account manager and the FDM production team.
- Client Hub – All roads lead back to the client hub. Click here at any time to return to your personal Hub page.