Installing the Virtual printer
- Go to http://hi-mail.fdmplc.com
- Click on Hi-mail Login in the top menu.
- The Hi-mail page will load.
- Log in using your account login, username and password.
- The main Hi-mail menu is located on the left and is called the I wish to… menu.
- Click Download Virtual Printer.
- Launch Hi-mail Printer.exe and follow the instructions.
- Once the Hi-mail printer is installed it will be available in your list of available printers.
NOTE: If the security policy of your organisation doesn’t allow you access the Hi-mail website please ask your administrator to contact email@example.com
- Windows NT or above (NT, 98, XP, Vista, 7)
- Software Installation rights on your machine.
- Internet Explorer 6 or above, Firefox 1.5 or above, Chrome 17 or above.
- A PDF viewer (Adobe Reader or similar).
- A monitor / screen with a minimum resolution of 1024 x 768 for optimum viewing.