Before we start using Hi-vote, first we need to log in.
You can login to Hi-mail in one of 2 ways:
- Using the Log-In box in the bottom left hand corner of any page
- By going to the Client Login page.
There are multiple links to take you to the Client Login page that can be found throughout the FDM website. On the homepage there are 2 to make navigating your way around more convenient.
- The first of these is just under the main website banner and is called Secure Client Login. Click on either the header of this section or the Find Out More… link underneath to go to the client login page.
- The second link to the login page can be found in the page footer under the heading Online Services. The link is titled Hi-vote but it is the same client login page as the link above so you can login here.
Both of these links take you to the client login page of the FDM website. You can also access this page directly by typing the address into your browser address bar: https://www.fdmplc.com/client-login/
To log-in you will require 2 things: Your username and password. Depending on how & when your account was set up you either set the username and password yourself or it was set for you and emailed to you by a member of FDM Staff.
To log in tot he FDM Portal follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.fdmplc.com
- Click on a link to take you to the login page or use the box at the bottom of the page
- Enter your username & password in the boxes labelled.
- If you want your browser to remember your details for next time, click the “Remember Me” box.
- Click Login
Please sign in to leave a comment.