If you have forgotten your username and / or password you will need to follow the instructions below:
Your username and password are unique to you and although FDM keeps a record of all usernames we DO NOT keep copies of client passwords.
Notice: When attempting to log-in to the FDM Secure client hub you are limited to 5 attempts before you will be locked out from the site. This is a security feature and requires a member of the Technical Support Team to over-right the lock out should it occur. If you are unsure of your username or password, please follow the instructions below.
Re-Set Your Password:
- To re-set your password you will need to click on the Forgotten Your Password? link in the bottom left hand corner of any page. It can be found just underneath the log-in box.
- Once you click on this link you will be re-directed to a page where you are requested to enter your username or email address. If you’re not 100% sure of your username please enter your email address and click on the Get New Password button (see image 1.0 below).
- You will then receive an email with a link to reset your password (see image 1.1 below).
- Click on the link in the email and you will be taken to a page where you can set a new password (see image 1.2 below).
- Please make sure that you keep a record of this new password.
Please Note: For security purposes you can only attempt to reset your password TWICE. If you attempt to reset your password more than twice your will be locked out from accessing the FDM portal until your IP address is unlocked by a member of the Technical Support Team.
To logout of your client hub all you need to do is click on the LOGOUT link in the bottom left hand corner of any page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.