When you log in to the FDM client portal you will be automatically redirected to your personal “Hub Page”. This is known as the Client Hub.
The Client Hub is your personal launch pad to access all of the features that have been set for your FDM online account, including Hi-vote.
One thing you should notice when you are logged in is that the Main Menu of the website has changed and you will have an additional option at the end of the menu called Client Hub.
This also happens with all menus throughout the site. For example, there will also be a Client Hub link at the bottom of the Useful Links and Online Services menus in the page footer and the last option of the Client menu on the right of the page also has a Client Hub link..
This is all designed to help you navigate your way through the FDM site as easily as possible and always be able to find your way back to the Client Hub.
Client Hub Page Layout
When you log in to your Client Hub your will see the page is divided into 2 sections.
- The Portal Manager
- The Client Menu
The Client Menu is your way of navigating around the additional features of Hi-revs and accessing things like Staff Management & Your Profile.
The main part of the page, also known as the Portal manager, has it's own tabular menu running left to right across the page. These tabs contain all of the functions of the Hi-revs system and generally speaking are in chronological order.
Lets look at this menu a little closer and see what links are available to us:
- Send A New Job – This tabs loads the Hi-revs Job Control App where you will book in your jobs. A Simple form that helps you organise your jobs and captures all of the relevant data to help you, and FDM, manage your job in a quicker, more accurate way.
- Upload A File – This is where you will upload your files. This tab contains the file upload form and is where you can upload your files to FDM via the secure web-browser. If you submit a job through the Send A New Job tab, then you will end up here automatically when the job has been successfully sent.
- Your Files - This tabs lists all of your files that have been uploaded by your, or for you, by FDM. You can view, download, delete and organise all of your files from here.
- Your Job History – Whenever you submit a job through the Hi-revs Job Control App, Hi-revs will record this information and stores it for you. This means that you can go back at any time and view previous jobs that you have submitted, as well as various statistics that have been captured whenever you submit a new job.
- Your Stock Items - This is a simple table for you to be able to view your existing stock items by type, size or name. View a mini picture of your stock items here.
- Your Messages – This is a private messaging system between you and your FDM account manager. Designed to make communication quicker and easier you can leave a note on your FDM portal page here and your account manager will receive it as an email. They can then reply via email or log in to the portal and reply via the messaging system.
Now lets have a look at the Client Menu
- Your Staff – We know you’re not a one-man-band and so the FDM portal allows you to add staff members to your account. You can assign a username and password for each staff member and allow them to access your account and submit jobs, upload & download files and use most of the features of the FDM client portal. This link shows you all of the staff members that you have added. From here you can edit, add and delete staff members.
- Add New Staff Member – This is where you add a new staff member to your account. By default all new staff members are held for moderation by a member of the FDM E-services team. As soon as they have been approved, they will be able to log in and use the portal.
- Your Profile – This is where you can edit your details. Change your password, update your email address, set how you wish your organisation to be displayed within the FDM portal and much more.
- Client Hub – All roads lead back to the client hub. Click here at any time to return to your personal Hub page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.